San Jose Prep Human Resources Portal
Current Employment Opportunities
To apply for these positions, please download the employment application and include the following in your submission:
- If applying for a teaching or administrative position, you must include a copy of your teaching certificate or Florida Statement of Eligibility with your application
- Completed employment application
Please send all three documents to email@example.com. If your application is selected you will be contacted for an interview.
- Teacher: 6th Grade (Elementary Education Certification required)
- Teacher: Math (Math 6-12 certificate)
- Teacher: PE
- Teacher: Early Childhood Education/Core Subject Area (Family & Consumer Sciences Certificate)
- Teacher: English
- Teacher: Reading
- Teacher: Culinary Arts (Certification in Culinary or Family and Consumer Sciences)
- Teacher: Science (Biology Certification)
- Math Interventionist
San Jose Prep is a tuition-free public charter school located in Jacksonville, Florida. It is part of an accredited public charter school system that serves students and families in K thru 12th Grade. San Jose Prep is an A-rated middle and high school educating students since 2013. Our school is on the same property as with San Jose Primary, which means students K-12 can attend one campus (two schools). Our small-school environment and close-knit team make the school inviting for families and staff members, alike. Our program meets and exceeds Sunshine State Standards. San Jose Prep holds a 100-percent graduation rate.
We are looking for applicants who are willing to take a fresh approach in their classrooms. We educate the whole child and pull from the latest pedagogical research base. Our staff members engage in data-driven instructional activities and evaluations, in addition to professional development. Technology is used regularly as a tool to empower young learners and as a topic of instruction. Applicants should be confident about using and learning new technologies.
Applicants must have a valid teaching certificate or current Statement of Eligibility issued by FLDOE. Recent college graduates may apply without having either document, but will be required to apply for initial certification prior to being offered a position.