Dear San Jose Community,
We are excited to make you the first to know about San Jose Summers, our new summer enrichment program for students, grades K-8. San Jose Summers will make education a year-round activity; provide safe, fun and active engagement for your child; make camp affordable and flexible; and offer extended hours throughout the summer months.
Our summer camp program is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Mondays - Fridays, June 4 - August 3; closed July 2-6 for the Independence Day holiday week. Activities will happen on our campus at 4072 Sunbeam Road.
San Jose Summers will open to the entire community; however, as a current family in the San Jose Community, we wanted to give you first opportunity to reserve your spot.
What does it cost?
- $125 per week, available by the week
- One-time application fee of $25 (discounted from regular rate of $50)
- $900 (includes $100 discount) for all 8 weeks if paid in full by June 1, 2018
How do I apply?
Click Summer Camp Application, Or, visit Ms. Pangle at the front office.
What will my child do?
Math and reading enrichment will be a key element during the summer program. Other activities will be based on the unique ages, strengths and interests of participating student. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Fun with science - e.g. gardening, cooking and electricity
- Organized games and sports
- Arts, crafts and LEGO
- Summer Robotics Club
- Summer Drama Club
San Jose Summers has some unique benefits:
- Florida-certified teachers on staff every day
- Administration will be on campus
- Breakfast and Lunch service available, and it is FREE for all students
- San Jose Schools free mobile app for increased communication between administration and parents
- Option to pay in full or by the week
- High school students who show a high level of responsibility will be invited to volunteer (and gain necessary volunteer hours for graduation) and assist in making this an outstanding program!
Receive a camp credit of $25 for every family you refer from outside the school who registers a new student entering grades K-8. They should fill out the “referred by” line with your name on the application so we can properly assign the credit.
Please visit www.SanJosePrep.org or call (904) 425-1725 for more information.
We appreciate your continued support.
San Jose Schools
Learning today. Leading tomorrow.
San Jose Schools are tuition-free charter schools that serve students of Northeast Florida in grades 6-12. They develop the whole child and meet or exceed the Sunshine Standards with a small-school environment, flexible scheduling, one-to-one technology, extracurricular involvement, Early College and the AP Capstone diploma.
San Jose Summers is a summer enrichment program open to students entering grades K-8. Open Mondays - Fridays from 7 am to 6 pm, June 4 - August 3; closed July 2-6 for the Independence Day holiday week.
We are accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year, as well as our new summer enrichment program. Open House dates for prospective families are May 10 and 22, June 12 and 26, and July 10 and 31, all held on campus at 4072 Sunbeam Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32257 at 6 p.m.